Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a report on some of this reasons you should have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully make a something to look into.
You truly realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you will find that in spite of how to patent your idea good an idea you could imagine it is that gardeners can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would likely reject an understanding that they agree is usually profitable. Here are some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may now have a full-line of products and not seeking add much more.
2. Makes use of is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting group first to find their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your submission move. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother to track you down.)
6. Include too many similar products and that companies are flooded proper.
7. Your idea attracts a small niche market and besides mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Profits sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort through.
10. Your product has been really patented by someone else and want to ascertain if they can go around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Your product or idea isn’t better than what has already been on market. This tells them you did not research your idea perfectly well and don’t have a clue who competitors is thats available.
12. You sent a service or product that is just like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing whenever compared with what is coming out the following year.
14. They have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones inventing.)
15. These have received the identical idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down in accordance to that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype online and possess a significant regarding hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, however they begin a quick browse your patent they identify that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly beyond the due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, truly was poorly written and will not cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, which means they can get very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they never look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided on their line for that year or go with the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item never been being produced or sold stores or online. So that they really do not want to consider the risk for being the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are a few with the reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected a new inventions company. Really take period to plumbing service and understand InventHelp TV Commercial your market, your put in that market and study part become worse yourself as marketable as possible.